Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fwd: FW: Got Milk?

Got Milk



I live on a farm and times are pretty hard as the area I live in is

considered economically depressed. It's so bad, that I've heard


some of our neighbors were having a hard time making ends meet.


This morning, I woke up to hear a knock at the door. When I went


to answer the door -- this is the sad sight that I saw. It just about


broke my heart...!!


Please scroll down, to see for yourself...!!


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


3 Comments:

Blogger Armsmasher said...

What browser? I see them in Firefox and Safari.

7:00 AM  
Blogger The Governess said...

i dunno - i dont see them in Ffx or safari either.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Armsmasher said...

Tommy explained the problem to me. You just have to be using my computer and my gmail account for it to work. Or, I have to fix it.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home